T +56 2 2580 8634
– Law School, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez. Viña del Mar, Chile. J.D.: 2011.
– University of Toronto, Health Law and Bioethics course in LLM Health Law, Ethics and Policy program.
– Universidad de Chile, Diploma in Medicines, Biological Products and Cosmetics Regulatory Matters
– Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Diploma in Administrative Law
Areas of Practice
– Commercial Law
– Corporate Law
– Regulatory Affairs (Pharmaceutical Laboratories, Cosmetics and Food)
– Business Estructuration
Andrea Abascal Marín
Andrea Abascal Marín was born in Toronto, Canada, in 1986. She joined the firm in 2011 and works in the area of commercial law, corporate law and regulated market.
She counsels clients from different areas of business, especially related with regulatory markets such as pharmaceutical laboratories, cosmetics, and food markets, regarding regulatory matters, business estructuration, due diligence process, merge and adquisitions, biddings, different types of contracts and she acts as a permanent counsel to national and internacional companies.
She worked formerly for the law firm Higuera, Kay Carlson and Canizares in Toronto, Canada.
In 2017, she obtained a Diploma in Administrative Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. As well, she has completed diverse specialization courses, such as a Diploma in Medicines, Biological Products and Cosmetics Regulatory Matters in Universidad de Chile, Health Law and Bioethics course in the LLM Health Law, Etchis and Policy program at University of Toronto, a Minor in Organizational Psychology given by the School of Social Sciences at Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, and Consumer Protection in Law School course at Universidad Diego Portales.
Spanish and English