T +56 2 2580 8634
– Law School, Universidad Gabriela Mistral. Santiago, Chile. J.D.: 1992.
– Law School, Universidad de Los Andes, Santiago, Chile. Diploma in Economics of Competition, 2006.
– Law School, Universidad de Los Andes, Santiago, Chile. Diploma in in the Economic Analysis of Retail Antitrust Cases (2008).
Areas of Practice
– Commercial and shipping Transport Law
– Antitrust Competition
– Agro-industrial and pharmaceutical law
– International Negotiations
– Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
– Mergers and Acquisitions
Manuel Jiménez Pfingsthorn
Manuel Jiménez Pfingsthorn (Santiago, Chile, 1962), joined the firm in 2005 and as partner in 2006.
Specialized in commercial law, shipping transport, antitrust competition, unfair competition, litigation and commercial litigation and arbitration, international negotiations, mergers and acquisitions and legal advisor for agroindustry companies (vineyards, seeds) and laboratories and drugs companies, leads the team of professionals in this area of practice in the firm.
He has been director in diverse companies engaging in shipping, banking, commerce and industry.
He earned a degree in the Economics of Competition Diploma (2006) and in the Economic Analysis of Retail Antitrust Cases (2008), both at the School of Law of the Universidad de los Andes, Santiago, Chile. He attended basic and advanced international negotiation workshops following the Harvard Negotiation Model.
Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English