T +56 2 2580 8622
– Law School, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. Santiago, Chile. J.D.: 1989.
– School of Law, Universidad de los Andes. Santiago, Chile. Master in Enterprise Law: 2010
Areas of Practice
– Commercial and Corporate Law
– Civil, Commercial and Mining Contracts
– Business Structuring in Chile and Abroad
– Foreign Investment - Mergers and Acquisitions
– Real Estate Developments
Sven Herlin Kaiser
Sven Herlin Kaiser (Santiago, Chile, 1965), joined the firm in 1991 and as partner in 1995.
He is specialized in commercial and corporate law, civil, commercial, real estate and mining contracts, with wide experience in corporate and tax restructuring and merge & acquisition of business and real estate projects in Chile and abroad, in countries as England and France.
As legal counselor in mining, industrial, real estate and agricultural projects, he has worked as advisor for international project finance in Chile and abroad. He has also directed and coordinated private international placement of shares and raised financing for technology companies in Chile and abroad, and assists clients in mergers and acquisitions and in due diligence processes.
Actually he is a director and former president of the South African – Chilean Chamber of Commerce for several terms.
He is member of the Chilean Bar Association.
Spanish and English.